What is Retin A cream? What is it used for?
Retin A cream contains Tretinoin which belongs to the retinoids class of medicines. It is useful in the treatment of acne. Retin A Cream Australia may reduce the number and severity of acne and also encourages faster healing of acne. It also helps in treating fine wrinkles and acne scars. The medicine works by speeding up the cell division process.
How does Retin A Australia cream work?
Acne formation happens when the dead skin cells along with dirt and sebum gets trapped into a skin pore. Retin A Cream buy online speeds up the cell division process which helps in faster cell turnover. This is how old cells get replaced by new cells quickly leaving no time for pore clogging which leads to no acne development. In the similar fashion, Retin A Cream Australia helps in lightening acne scars and fine wrinkles.
How to use Retin A Australia cream for acne?
Wash your face and pat it dry. Apply Retin A Cream Australia on the affected skin part and rub it gently. Do not use the cream in excess. Wash your hands after applying the cream. You can apply makeup post a couple of hours applying Retin A Cream buy online.
What are the side effects of Retin A Cream Australia?
Though FDA approved and well-tolerated, Retin A Cream Australia may cause a few side effects. These are short-lived but one has to have knowledge about them. You may experience mild as well as severe side effects with Retin A Cream buy online.
Mild side effects are:
• Burning sensation
Severe side effects are:
• Allergic reactions
• Flaky skin
• Worsening of acne
• Trouble breathing
• Severe dizziness
What are the precautions for using Retin A Australia?
• Do not use Retin A Cream Australia if you are allergic to its active chemical components.
• Tell your doctor if you have other skin issues especially eczema before you start using Retin A Cream Australia for acne treatment.
• Inform your healthcare provider if you have skin diseases or infections before you use the acne cream as it might worsen your existing skin conditions.
• Retin A Cream buy online may pass into the breast milk causing harm to the baby. Therefore, breastfeeding women should seek alternative treatment for acne.
• Retin A Australia should be used with caution by pregnant women. Its safety during pregnancy has not been studies extensively.