What is Priorix Vaccine? What is it used for?
Manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Priorix Vaccine (also known as MMR vaccine) is a prescription injectable formulation. It is a combination of 3 different vaccines used for the prevention of Measles, Mumps and Rubella. Priorix Vaccine Australia was registered in 1997 in Germany and later on it was registered across 100 countries. You need to ask what is Priorix Vaccine, and its effects to your doctor and health care service providers. Get your queries solved by them.
How does Priorix Vaccine Australia vaccine work?
The vaccine works by stimulating the immune system to work against the microorganisms and prevents the infection caused by them. Infectious diseases such as Measles, Mumps and Rubella can occur in any individual regardless of age and gender.
What is the dosage?
You can buy Priorix Vaccine online to be administered in babies aged ≥9 months as per a 1- or 2-dose schedule. The dosage schedule differs from one country to another. A 0.5-mL dose of Priorix Vaccine Australia is administered in the form of subcutaneous injection. The first dose is given at 12 to 15 months of age. The second dosage is given at 4 to 6 years of age.
What are the side effects of Priorix Vaccine Australia?
Buy Priorix Vaccine online after discussing its side effects with your doctor. In order to keep potential health issues at bay, it is important to know about the side effects of the MMR vaccine.
Mild side effects are:
• Swelling at the injection site
• Upper respiratory tract infection
• Sore throat
• Infection of the middle ear
• Viral infection
Severe side effects are:
• Allergic reactions
• Loss of appetite
• Stomach pain
• Abnormal crying
• Discharge from the eyes
• Swollen glands in the cheek, neck, armpit or groin
• Cold sores
If any of the above-mentioned severe side effects occur, you need to take the child to the doctor immediately.
What are the precautions of Priorix Vaccine Australia?
• Before you buy Priorix Vaccine online, tell your doctor if you are scheduled for a tuberculin skin test. The MMR vaccine may affect the test results.
• You need to inform your doctor if your child has allergic reactions to egg or anything that contains eggs.
• Inform your doctor if your child has severe infection or has received another vaccine before you buy Priorix Vaccine online.
• Share information about having a family history of allergic diseases with your doctor before you buy Priorix Vaccine online.
• Priorix Vaccine Australia should not be administered to pregnant women. It is recommended that a woman should not get pregnant for three months post receiving the MMR vaccine.
• It is not clear whether Priorix Vaccine Australia vaccine passes into the breast milk. Talk to your doctor for more clarity.