What is Neomycin Cream? What is it used for?
An aminoglycoside antibiotic, Neomycin Ointment Australia is an effective antibiotic against gram-negative aerobic bacilli and some anaerobic bacilli. It is not effective against gram-positive bacilli and anaerobic gram-negative bacilli. The topical formulation of Neomycin Cream Australia is efficient for treating skin bacterial infections. The medicine belongs to the aminoglycoside class of antibiotics where two or more amino glucose molecules linked by glycosidic bonds.
How does Neomycin Cream Australia work?
Like the fellow aminoglycoside drugs, Neomycin Ointment Australia works by stopping protein synthesis in bacteria which leads to the death of bacteria. People buy Neomycin Sulfate Cream Australia to treat infections caused by gram-negative bacteria.
How to use Neomycin Ointment Australia
Please note that this medicine is only for external usage. You need to buy Neomycin Sulfate Cream Australia after consulting with a doctor and only as directed by him/her. Wash the affected area with mild soap-free cleanser. Apply a prescribed amount of Neomycin Cream Australia on the affected area. Do not rub harshly. Wash your hands after applying the cream. It is important to follow medical guidelines religiously with this medicine.
What are the side effects of Neomycin Cream Australia?
You may or may not get side effects with this topical antibacterial medicine. Speak with your doctor before you buy Neomycin Sulfate Cream Australia and collect information about the side effects profile.
Mild side effects are:
• Burning sensation
Severe side effects of Neomycin Cream Australia are:
• Allergic reactions
• Loss of hearing
People often buy Neomycin Sulfate Cream Australia because it is well-tolerated and causes a few mild side effects. However, if you experienced severe side effects after using Neomycin Cream Australia, you must seek medical help.
What are the precautions?
• Before you buy Neomycin Sulfate Cream Australia, you need to tell your doctor about any health issues you have already.
• Do not use Neomycin Ointment Australia for fungal or viral skin infections.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women must consult with their doctor before using Neomycin Cream Australia.
• Do not overuse the cream. Using it in excess amount wont speed up the treatment.
• Before you buy Neomycin Sulfate Cream Australia, tell your doctor if you have allergic reactions to the main chemical or other chemicals used in the medicine. If yes, look for other antibacterial creams.
• Neomycin Ointment Australia may interfere with certain medicines either causing delayed results or elevated risk of severe side effects. Inform your doctor about any topical medicines you are using already.