What is Differin Gel? What is it used for?
Differin gel contains Adapalene which belongs to the retinoid class of medicines. Adapalene is a third-generation topical retinoid. It is useful for treating mild to moderate acne. Its off-label usage includes treating keratosis pilaris and other skin conditions. Studies have estimated that Differin Gel Australia is equally efficient as other retinoids. However, it causes less irritation. Also, it is more stable than other anti-acne medicines. Adapalene 0.3 Gel Australia has effects on keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation which makes it more potent than retinoid in the treatment of comedonal acne.
How does it work?
Differin Gel Australia has Adapalene as its active chemical core. It is a form of retinoid derived from vitamin A. Studies have estimated that Adapalene 0.3 Gel Australia slows down excessive growth of lining of the skin pores. It also desensitizes the skin to inflammation. Due to these properties, Differin Gel Australia makes up for an excellent treatment for acne.
How to use Retinoid Cream Australia
You need to talk to your doctor and follow all instructions given by him in order to get the best results with Retinoid Cream Australia. Before applying the cream, remove all the makeup and clean your face with a mild, soap-free cleanser. Pat dry the skin and apply a thin layer of Adapalene 0.3 Gel Australia on the affected skin part. Do not wash the affected area post application of the acne cream.
What are the side effects of Retinoid Cream Australia?
It is quite normal to get side effect with Retinoid Cream Australia. Not all users get to experience side issues. Some users get mild side issues while some get severe ones. It is recommended to stop using Retinoid Cream Australia if you develop severe aftermaths with it. Also, see a doctor before the side issues deteriorate.
The mild side effects are
• Mild burning
• Skin reddening
• Dry skin
• Worsening of acne
The severe side effects are:
• Irritated skin
• Allergic reactions
• Severe dizziness
• Trouble breathing
• Skin rash
What are the precautions of Retinoid Cream Australia?
• Do not use Differin Gel Australia if you are allergic to the mail chemical of the medicine or allergic to any other medicines.
• Inform your health care provider if you are using any other skin care products, medicines before you try your hands at this anti-acne product. This helps in preventing drug interaction and its side effects.
• Before using Differin Gel Australia, tell your doctor if you have other skin conditions such as eczema.
• Avoid beauty treatments such as waxing while using the cream for acne treatment.
• Since Adapalene 0.3 Gel Australia gets absorbed into the skin, it poses as a threat to the unborn child. Therefore, pregnant women must use the cream under strict medical supervision.
• It is unclear whether Adapalene 0.3 Gel Australia gets into the breast milk. Speak with your doctor before using the medicine.
Best brand for Tretinoin Very nice to use ..