What Is Careprost? What Is It Used For?
Careprost is a generic Bimatoprost eyelash growth solution. Manufactured by Sun Pharma, this eyelash growth serum is an effective remedy for thinning of lashes also known as hypotrichosis.
Careprost Australia belongs to the prostaglandins class of drugs. It is quite useful in growing lashes longer, thicker and darker. Also, some people use the serum to grow their eyebrows.
How does it work?
The exact mode of action is not clear yet. However, studies have estimated that Careprost Eyelash Serum Australiaaffects the hair growth cycle and keep the lash hair in the resting phase of the cycle for longer period of time. This is how the serum helps lashes to grow thicker and longer.
How long does Careprost Eyelash Serum Australia take to show results?
You can start to see results in the first 2 weeks. However, to notice considerable growth and thickness in lash hair, you need to use Careprost Australia Buy serum for about 6 weeks consistently.
How to use Careprost Australia eyelash growth serum?
You need to follow the instructions given in the instructions guide provided with the bottle. You need to remove the makeup completely and wash your face with a soap-free cleanser. Take a drop of the serum obtained from Careprost Stockists Australia on the applicator. Glide the applicator from the corner of the eye to the outward direction. One drop of the serum is enough for one eye. Repeat the process for second eye. Do apply Careprost Stockists Australia serum on the lower lashes.
You can also use the serum to grow your brow hairs. The procedure is same. However, do not let the serum gets into your eye.
Can I use Careprost Australia serum during day time?
Yes, you can. In fact, this strum can be used under your make up too. You need to wait at least a couple of hours after applying Careprost Stockists Australia eyelash growth serum. However, to ensure better results, one must use the serum at the night-time.
What are the side effects of Careprost Australia lash serum?
Generally, the serum obtained from Careprost Stockists Australia is well-tolerated. In the initial phase of treatment, you may experience a slight irritation in eyes. However, over period of time, irritation goes away.
Mild side effects: Dry eyes, irritation, reddening of eyes.
Severe side effects: Changes in vision, allergic reactions, change in the color of iris.
What are the precautions of Careprost Eyelash Serum Australia?
- If you wear contact lenses, you need to remove lenses before applying Careprost Australia Buy serum. The chemicals present in the eyelash growth serum make the lenses stick together causing severe discomfort.
- Pregnant women mist discuss the safety profile of Careprost Australia Buy serum before proceeding further with it.
- Breastfeeding women must buy the serum from Careprost Stockists Australiaafter consulting with their doctor. This medicine may or may not pass into the breast milk. Thus the potential threat to the nursing baby is not clear.
- People with eye disorders or eyelid infections must consult with their doctor before they order serum from Careprost Stockists Australia.
- One should use Careprost Australia Buy as directed by the doctor or medical professionals. Using the serum in excess does not speed up the process of eyelash growth instead augments your risk for developing side effects.
Which medicines interact with Careprost Eyelash Serum Australia?
Certain medicines affect how Careprost Australia serum works causing poor effectiveness. In some cases, medications hampers the elimination of Careprost Australia Buy which leads to elevated levels of the drug causing severe side effects. This can be prevented. You need to tell your doctor which medicines you are using currently before you start using Careprost Australia lash serum.
Medicines which belong to the same family as of Careprost Australia lash serum should not be used together. For example, latanoprost, Bimatoprost should not be used together. Also, Careprost Eyelash Serum Australia should not be used with other eye medicines.