What is Benzac cream? What is it used for?
Benzac belongs to the class of medication called antibacterial agents. It is an organic compound with irritant, keratolytic, comedolytic, and anti-inflammatory properties. Acne develops when the skin pores get clogged with dirt, and dead skin cells. Acne can appear on your face, neck, back, or chest. Benzac Acne Cream is fortified with Benzoyl Peroxide. This chemical, kills bacteria, decreases inflammation and unclogs blocked skin pores.
How does it work?
Benzac Cream decomposes and releases oxygen when it comes to contact with skin. The released oxygen works as a bactericidal agent and kills bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) responsible for the onset of acne. Benzac AC Gel Australia also boosts turnover of cells that further leads to faster peeling of skin which results in new cells taking over old ones at faster pace leaving no time for acne formation. The anti-acne has a mild drying effect that helps in removing excess oil and dirt from the skin.
How to use Benzac Cream
Benzac AC Gel Australia should be used externally and as directed by your doctor. The formulation is available in three forms: cream, gel, and lotion. Wash the affected skin part and pat it dry. Apply a pea-sized cream on the affected skin part and rub it gently. Do not overuse Benzac Acne Cream as it won’t speed up the acne reduction process. In fact, over using the medicine leads to the onset of severe side effects.
What are the side effects of Benzac Cream?
Benzac AC Gel Australia is FDA approved and hence safer topical treatment for acne. However, it is a chemical entity and thus it tends to produce a few side effects along with positive results. Talk to your doctor and gather information about side effects of Benzac AC Gel Australia. This anti-acne cream causes a few mild side effects commonly occur and vanish within a couple of days. While the severe side effects caused by Benzac AC Gel Australia need medical intervention.
Mild side effects are:
• Skin reddening
• Skin peeling
Severe side effects are:
• Serious allergic reactions
• Severe dizziness
• Trouble breathing
What are the precautions?
• If you are allergic to any chemicals present in Benzac Cream, you need to tell your doctor about it. Seek alternative treatment options for acne.
• Inform your doctor if you have any other skin disease before you go for Benzac Acne Cream.
• List out all medicines you are taking internally and/or using externally before using Benzac Acne Cream for acne treatment.
• Pregnant women must use Benzac cream under medical supervision.
• Breastfeeding women must weigh down the pros and cons of Benzac AC Gel Australia.
• Tell your doctor if you have any surgery scheduled before using Benzac Acne Cream for acne treatment
Best acne gel I ever purchased. Good discount and perfect delivery in sydney.